miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2010

Sheerness




Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

knighttcat, fashiontoast, spacetalk, UO

I'm currently thinking  about these sheer maxi skirts a lot lately... I don't think it's a very easy trend to pull off but that's what fashion is all about, experimenting with clothes. I personally like clothes that I feel comfortable in, and I do not like to blend in. I'm sure that here in Mexico I'll get weird looks if I wore this,  but I get those very often anyway. 

I would style the sheer maxi skirt with bodycon skirts underneath, chunky sweaters, layered jewelry, and lots of rings. Maybe a hat, feather earrings, and casual tshirts, to dress it down.
I also found an affordable option from UO, you can get it here . :)

Pd: Please excuse the messy post, I'm still figuring out how to arrange the photos properly.

No hay comentarios: